- Define basic marketing principles
- Develop a marketing plan
- Formulate marketing goals and objectives
- Set marketing strategy for your practice
- Identify marketing tactics & communications strategies
- Strategize your marketing budget
- Implement basic marketing principles in your business
- Gather information for your marketing plan
- Apply your goals and objectives
- Describe types of marketing strategies
- Select your marketing tactics & communications strategies
- Develop your marketing budget
Download of class is included.
You will receive a confirmation email.
Two, three hour classes (includes 15 minute breaks)
You will receive dial-in instructions and web access by email.
CE Credit if miss a call-
If you are taking this for CE Hours and you miss a class, you will answer written questions on the material to receive your Certificate.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements or call (828)736-7100.
Certificate of Completion-
Emailed after Evaluation Form is completed and received by email.
Full refund on cancellation is available until the day before the class.
Awesome – Powerful – Life Changing. I am ever so grateful to Shirley for this information! ~ J. Friedman, Chicago, Illinois