- Explain how personal attitudes influence your business of Massage Therapy
- Identify strategies for becoming an Employee or Self-Employed
- Define professional certifications and credentials
- Create an effective business plan
- Explore your goals and objectives
- Discover your business startup ideas
- Understand financial and administrative procedures
- Define your marketing strategy for success
- Creating an awareness of your motivation to generate success
- Discovering your role of being an Employee or Self-Employed
- Obtaining your professional certifications and credentials
- Preparing an official business plan
- Reviewing your goals & objectives
- Applying your business startup ideas
- Implementing financial and administrative procedures
- Developing your successful marketing plan
Time: 9:30 AM-4:30 PM EST
Download of course is included.
You will receive a confirmation email.
Six hour class (includes hourly 10 minute breaks)
and an hour for lunch.
You will receive Zoom webinar instructions by email.
Certificate of Completion-
Emailed after Evaluation Form is completed and received by email.
Full refund on cancellation is available until the day before the class.
Awesome – Powerful – Life Changing. I am ever so grateful to Shirley for this information! ~ J. Friedman, Chicago, Illinois
N. J. B.-O. –
The Building Your Business seminar was great, I really learned a lot! Shirley was an excellent instructor, well prepared and organized. I will take her seminars next year when I need CE hours. I would highly recommend her!
Jessica Maness –
Shirley was very informative and relatable. She had a lot of resources for me to use to promote my business, as well as websites to keep my business organized when things could get a little overwhelming. I really enjoyed talking with her and hope to take another class from her again soon.
Jessica Maness –
Ms Knapp has a lot of experience and knowledge of how to start a massage business. This class was very helpful in using different methods to promote yourself and your business through social media and staying organized when running your own business could get hectic. I learned a lot. I look forward to taking another class from her in the near future.
L. Pilato –
Shirley was great! Very knowledgeable and very personable.
I enjoyed learning from her.