The- Practice- of- Holistic- Self- Healing- course – download
Section One ~ Healing the Healer: Strategies for Self‐Care
- Discover food combinations that will strengthen your
- Recognize food combinations and the effect on the digestive
- Perform self‐healing techniques to stay healthy while expending energy to
- Introduction of knowledge of alkaline and acidic food
- Journal food
- Assess which food combinations provide increased or decreased
- Grounding techniques to create physical and psychological
- Stress relief exercises to stimulate pituitary, adrenal and thymus
- Establish a daily routine that fits individual needs
Section Two-Intuitive Development: Strategy for Holistic Living
- Discuss intuition to promote a healthy assessment of personal and professional life.
- Apply the methods of intuitive healing.
- Describe the experience of developing the connection between the body, mind and spirit.
- Specific techniques to develop insight and release
- How quiet time and meditation encourage inner
- Explore your “inner knowing”.
- Identify and name “fears”.
- How journal exercises uncover fears that adversely affect
- Intuition comes from your heart and not your
- Establish a quiet place for
- Learn to clear the mind and allow insight to come
- A visualizing meditation encourages inner strength with a new way of experiencing
- Identifying and releasing fear
- Experience trust in self.
Section Three: Meditation for Health
- Identify physical and psychological effects of
- Implement stress management techniques.
- Create a personal stress management meditation practice.
- Examples of how stress challenges health and personal and professional
- Exercises in personal stress
- Become aware of physical effects of
- Address psychological effects of
- Explore the origins of
- Apply the techniques of
- Introduction to applications of meditation in health
- Scientific data on the benefits of meditation and the impact on patient
- Entire body meditation for individual self‐healing
- Daily visualization supports the ability to feel relaxed for continued
- Technique can be used anytime during the day to regain the feeling of control
Successful Completion Requirements to earn Certificate of Completion for 3 CNE contact hours-
-Complete Evaluation Form
-Complete Examination (20 multiple choice questions; 70% is passing)
Purchase and download your course PDF.
Refund: There are no refunds for Online Courses.
I completed the “Practice of Holistic Self-Healing” self-paced course and loved it! The concepts of holism and self-healing peaked my interest. I am more aware that some modifications in my daily living need adjustment. I am using the learned strategies to modify and benefit my personal and professional well-being for inner balance. One take away was that self-healing is in OUR control. Shirley does accomplish a lot in this course and heightened my curiosity in meditation use! I am improving my life by learning more about holistic practices, as well. I can say that the information presented in the course altered my life positively. My journey has just begun. Thank you Shirley, awesome course. ~ I. Cornell, PhD, RN
James Allen –
A very much relevant and worthwhile course. Materials were well thought out and presented in a logical, easily followed format.