1. Define the code of Ethics
2. Explain the professional role of the Practitioner
3. Explore ethical roles in the workplace
4. Describe the importance of creating healthy boundaries
5. Define professional client confidentiality
6. Implement successful business practices
1. Understanding your personal code of ethics
2. Displaying professionalism with your clients
3. Maintaining a healthy client-Practitioner relationship
4. Respecting physical and energetic boundaries
5. Exercises to support clarity in client confidentiality
6. Establishing healthy business policies and procedures
Time: 9:30 AM-12:30 PM EST
An email will be sent upon confirmation of registration.
Download of class is included and will be sent to your email.
Three hour class (includes hourly 10 minute breaks)
You will receive instructions and Zoom invitation by email.
Certificate of Completion-
Emailed after Evaluation Form is completed and received by email.
Full refund on cancellation is available until the day before the class.
I like the appropriateness of the focus to the kind of bodywork that I do! K. Redman, NC
The class met all my expectations. Thanks! T. Cooper, NC