- Explain how personal attitudes influence your business of Massage Therapy
- Identify strategies for becoming an Employee or Self-Employed
- Define professional certifications and credentials
- Create an effective business plan
- Explore your goals and objectives
- Discover your business startup ideas
- Understand financial and administrative procedures
- Define your marketing strategy for success
- Creating an awareness of your motivation to generate success
- Discovering your role of being an Employee or Self-Employed
- Obtaining your professional certifications and credentials
- Preparing an official business plan
- Reviewing your goals & objectives
- Applying your business startup ideas
- Implementing financial and administrative procedures
- Developing your successful marketing plan
Download of class is included.
You will receive a confirmation email.
Two, three hour classes (includes 15 minute breaks)
You will receive dial-in instructions and web access by email.
CE Credit if miss a call-
If you are taking this for CE Hours and you miss a class, you will answer written questions on the material to receive your Certificate.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements or call (828)736-7100.
Certificate of Completion-
Emailed after Evaluation Form is completed and received by email.
Full refund on cancellation is available until the day before the class.
Awesome – Powerful – Life Changing. I am ever so grateful to Shirley for this information! ~ J. Friedman, Chicago, Illinois