- Build the immune system while under stress.
- Recognize which actions are needed to reduce stress.
- Perform self-healing techniques to stay healthy while expending energy to others.
- Develop intuition to promote a healthy assessment of personal and professional life.
- Application of the methods of intuitive healing.
- Develop a deeper understanding of the body, mind and spirit.
- Identify physical and psychological effects of stress.
- Discover stress management techniques.
- Create a personal stress management meditation practice.
- Introduction to knowledge of a healthy immune system.
- Practice techniques and exercises for stress reduction regularly.
- Establish a daily routine that fits individual needs.
- Specific techniques to develop insight and release fears.
- How journal exercises uncover fears that adversely affect lives.
- A visualizing meditation encourages inner strength with a new way of experiencing stressors.
- Examples of how stress challenges health, and personal and professional relationships.
- Explore the principle of meditation.
- Entire body meditation for individual self-healing practice.
Pay and download your course PDF
There are no refunds.
“Great course which I thoroughly enjoyed. The material confirmed things I have heard before and been working toward,
but gave me new tools and techniques to live a more satisfying life. The exercises were very helpful in making the point of
the written material. The exercises are also realistic and anyone can incorporate them into their daily life practices.
The content was clear and easy to understand. I was hesitant to take a home study course but I am completely satisfied
with this course and look forward to taking future courses with this instructor.”
Cathryn Ayers, RN, BSN, CCRN, LMBT