- Build the immune system while under stress.
- Recognize which actions are needed to reduce stress.
- Perform self-healing techniques to stay healthy while expending energy to others.
- Develop intuition to promote a healthy assessment of personal and professional life.
- Application of the methods of intuitive healing.
- Develop a deeper understanding of the body, mind and spirit.
- Identify physical and psychological effects of stress.
- Discover stress management techniques.
- Create a personal stress management meditation practice.
- Introduction to knowledge of a healthy immune system.
- Practice techniques and exercises for stress reduction regularly.
- Establish a daily routine that fits individual needs.
- Specific techniques to develop insight and release fears.
- How journal exercises uncover fears that adversely affect lives.
- A visualizing meditation encourages inner strength with a new way of experiencing stressors.
- Examples of how stress challenges health, and personal and professional relationships.
- Explore the principle of meditation.
- Entire body meditation for individual self-healing practice.
An email will be sent upon confirmation of payment.
Registration, Cancellation and Refund-
Registration available until 7 days before the class
No registration at the door
Full refund on cancellation until 2 days before the class
Hour lunch break
Wear casual clothing
Very inspiring awareness of taking responsibility for my health. E. Loftin, NC
I’m a Massage Therapist and very happy to have found and taken this course. I am familiar with meditation, but still learned a great deal of information that I will definitely use in my practice. Thank you for a wonderful course! S. Harvey, NC